At an exceptionally moderate value, Maxfind Dual Motor board offers a speed of 17mph and a scope of up to 10 miles with a waterproof innovation.
It has a durable and solid structure with a 37.99″ deck including 8-handle maple which is a solid wood material. The wheels are made out of polyurethane, this gives them a high bounce back, as well as expands their life expectancy.
Maxfind is likewise lightweight, just 12.1 lbs. Which makes it compact and simple to bear.
The remote control is remote and is easy to understand, with speed, brake and heading catches. You can likewise modify the speed on the off chance that you are in the learning stage.
While the board comes 85% charged, it scarcely takes 30-45 minutes to get a full charge when the battery is down to 0%.
By and large, this mechanized board has an astounding footing and strength. It gives the best riding knowledge in the city, and extreme territories with a 15% soak slant ability and consummately fit in your grasp to be conveyed under the trams.
The best part is that on the off chance that it is your first electric skateboard involvement, Maxfind is an extraordinary choice to begin with.
Maxfind Dual Motor Electric Skateboard Pros & Cons
- It’s lightweight which makes it effectively convenient
- Astounding rate and footing
- Accuses quickly of an extraordinary reinforcement time
- Easy to understand remote control
- a year’s strong guarantee against any assembling imperfections
- Remote can in some cases take more time to turn on. You may need to press the power catch for 6-10 seconds before it turns on